Thursday, August 8, 2013

Survival Mode

You know when all you can do to stay alive is those things that are absolutely necessary? When you are not sure about the weather tomorrow, or the retirement plan because you are concerned about taking your next breath. Welcome to survival mode, Lex bought a wall decoration with the phrase 'God and germs are everywhere so say your prayers and wash your hands.' Check, check, and then breath,
Jenn, my twin brother's wife made a wall decoration that says 'tell someone you love them because life is short, yell it to them in German because life is also terrifying. too true on both accounts.It has been nice, to say the least to have a summer with Lex home and being out of this extreme mode of survive, now with school starting again soon, it is back to this mode, but with only the Colster here with me all day. My money is on him surviving.
Which also means that I need to appologize that writing daily on here has fallen down the priority list. I love this, just not at the expense of missing out on my greatest calling in life and the reason that I am still around; to be a husband and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment