Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rough draft Life

Lex will accept back but not enter in a grade if her students have not made the corrections that she makes on their first, rough draft. She is a tough, real life grader.Her previous semester students come back and tell her how scared they were of her at first because of her reputation. She loves it and tells them that she likes it that way, so that she gets only those who really want to work in her classes.
My family is going through the last daughters on either side of the family getting married in September. I am excited for both of the and love them as the last spoiled, but not rotten queen bees that they are as their place in the fam. I keep reminding my sister Lacey that love is work; fun, exciting, and well worth it work, it is a verb and has to be done if you want to keep it that way.
We are not perfect people, at our last stake conference the Area Authority said in the Saturday, adult session, "that he never has talked to a woman that did not have grounds to divorce her husband." Everyone laughed and we were not prepared for him to finish with, "I have never met a man that did not have grounds to divorce his wife, marriage is work."
I am glad that even with all my mistakes and rough draft life,My wife and I are still working together. I love you my Lex.

No comments:

Post a Comment