Monday, August 5, 2013

not enough smirking/giggles

I wore my tie backwards at church today.Matt noticed and said,'you have a different tie today, it is on backwards?'Lex noticed when I got home and laugh when I told her about Matt.She asked me why he did not help me fix it. I laughed and told her that I was setting a new trend. She laughed and replied, yeah, you are cool enough to do it, now you better write about it on a blog post.
My Colester running through the sprinkles with his eyes closed and screaming with delight/cold water shock.
My Bishop and friend Nathan Hanson passing me on a walk around the block and saying,"Curtis I have been thinking about you all day , Melanie(his wife)has been with their oldest our day, (which left him at home with the other two) I am not tough enough to do this at home thing!"
Getting mail back with "Return to Sender" on it because my handwriting is so bad. Sorry my Amers, your note will be delayed some.
My Lacer calling to check on me and making my day by staying on the phone while she is trying to work an "Out of Order" car wash.Just know that it is the change machine and not you that is Out of Order, My CHAMPION of a sister!

Lex is now the family chauffeur among the other titles under her superhero name "Brilliancy," On one of her drops, swimming lessons three times a week for Max and Abby, she started grumbling about the "apparently not awake and with it drivers." Max smiled and said, "Mom, what is it? The zombie drivers?"

No comments:

Post a Comment