Friday, August 2, 2013

Making the most out of life

If life gave me lemons I would make my Grandma Baugh's lemon pie, I would have to first learn her secrets.I am not in control of what has happened with the accident and my TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury).I am however responsible for my reaction to the situation.I could wallow in selfpitty, or could be angered to the point of insanity, or fight for everything that I might be able to get back and share my journey with those who will listen.I continue to find great healing, physically, spiritually as well as emotionally and mentally in the latter.In 'A Touch of Woder'it is written, "If the facts won't budge, bend your attitudes to fit it, that's all."
So, with Flinn Lockwood in 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs,' I say, "Come on Steve we have a diem to carpe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment