Thursday, August 15, 2013

"Life is to short to be small"

Is a concept out of the book, 'A Thing of Wonder' Have you got yourself a copy of this one yet? I am still reading it through for the first time because I like to digest on the concept being taught for a day before getting to the next one, something about only walking as fast as we have strength to?(Mosiah 4:27)to live a happy,full, and fulfilling life I have to let the little stuff go more often than I do. My plate is full as it is. I had a therapist tell me that I needed to pick a point in the distant future and look to that and do what I need to do to get there instead of worrying about every slight difference in terrain.
My sister in law Heather told me that I should be on a Mormon ad about forgiveness.I just do not understand why I would try to ruin a 17 year old girl's life over an accident? My dream job would be to do assemblies in high schools around the state with her and talk about driving and cell phone use. I keep saying that if anything good can come from this, let's make it happen, it is part of me dreaming big

No comments:

Post a Comment