Monday, June 10, 2013

Toilet trivia

Life is too short to waste any time, so I have become an addict of trivia books and read them in the bathroom, no worries Lex gifted me a book that has a water-proof cover.Now all I need is to make it antibacterial as well, if they put silver in the cover it would become so, but that would raise the cost of a book that just becomes 'red flagged' for being in the bathroom with me. It is my own version of A.J. Jacob's book 'The Know it All' where he writes of his quest to read the Encyclopedia Britannica and I, like A.J, love finding a time to work in my triva, the roman Goddess of sorcery, crossroads and hounds, in everyday conversations.It keeps life interesting and entertaining.I particularly loved sharing my new found tid bits with my Physical therapist Justin, who shared in my pursuit to know the origins of the mundane and trivial.He shared with me the fact that the expression that I always thought was jimmy-rigg is actually jury-rig and is a nautical term not a law breaking scandal involving 'Twelve Angry men.'
My brain is craving information and growth, maybe I should breakout my university nursing books, I do pride myself on keeping up with things from BBC. As Mr.Mom I will forego working in a potty joke here.

No comments:

Post a Comment