Thursday, June 6, 2013

moving forward

I had a therapist tell me that I needed to stop looking at every slight variance in the road ahead, to look instead to a fixed point in the distance and work to get there. If not, that I would be left going every other direction except forward.I stop hyperventilating now, thanks to much reassurance from those that love me, about the small stuff. Again from my Pa, telling me that he once went to an improving your marriage workshop where the speaker said that he had decided that he would worry about the big things; if they had to drop a nuclear bomb or man a mission to Mars, and that his wife was in charge of the rest.
Lex is working for now and loves to teach her passions and help ignite a love for them in others.She enjoys doing shows at a phenominal nonprofit theater, Hale Center Theater, Max is getting ready for kindergarten and Abby at second grade, I am getting old applying for jobs in the education and nonprofit sectors, while attempting to be Mr Mom, the hardest and most fulfilling job I have ever or will ever have.Coleman is keeping me busy

No comments:

Post a Comment