Thursday, June 20, 2013

I struggle

This was a common joke between my wife and I even before we were dating. I met my wife in 8th grade. We had speech class together. on one of our early dates I got my foot stuck in a seat belt and fell out of the car while trying to do the gentlemanly thing and walk her to her parent's front door.Later, when we were at Ricks College together, I was in a internship at a juvenile correction facility as part of the internship, I got a psych eval done on myself. The findings were: "you may struggle. . ." and now I got an upgrade from struggling to being a  'challenged.'  athlete and getting a handbike from their foundation. Jan Black at Neuroworx told me that she was trying to figure me out and even having dreams about me.She mentioned once that she was pretty sure that I was hard to figure out even before my TBI, Thanks Jan, I guess I will take that as a compliment from you. I wonder what life will have for my next upgrade, I can hardly wait to find out, the anticipation is the worst part.

No comments:

Post a Comment