Wednesday, June 5, 2013

knowing our limitations

I have found myself continually trying to do things that require two hands/arms, part of me wants to continue to do these things, but the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over again expecting different results, Talking with Lex the other day I got the courage to ask her, 'Now they(the doctors) said that I could not get worse, right?' She smiled and told me that the Neurologist said they could diagnose everything from the nose down.'She added, 'Curtis you are going to get older.' So, another part of me knows that my potential is still yet to be determined by what I choose to do.
We live in a world that is made for two hands, from driving to opening something for dinner. I find that life could be one small disappointment after another, if I did not move forward with what has happened with a level of acceptance and assurance "that it will be alright in the end,and if it is not alright, it is not the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment