Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tough Love

My wife, Alexie, has a gift of love. With everything that has happened, the strength of her gift amazes me. She now has to love me enough to say 'no, I will not do it for you, but I will catch you if you fall.' I love you Babe. Thank you for always believing in me, even when I was not on board with believing in myself. I am on board now, thanks to you. The whole time that I was in the hospital she scheduled someone to be with me if she could not be there- I never had a night alone- She made arrangements for someone to help our kids while she was with me, got me to workshops, therapy, made breakfast everyday for me for over a year when I got home from the hospital, and now takes on the role of provider. I am glad that I have you, you are my greatest blessing, afterall, I would't be terrorized by our three happy monsters, if it weren't for you. Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment