Monday, May 13, 2013

CHAMPION

I had a seminary teacher, Brother Grossen teach a lesson how he did not understand why we did not answer the question, 'How are you doing?' with 'CHAMPION!' I have started to do that now, ten years later. CHAMPION means to me facing adversity as an opportunity to succeed. I truly believe that none of us came into this life to fail. I have a picture in my home from Brigham Young, he said 'The lifetime of man is a day of trial. Wherein we may prove to God in our darkness,in our weakness, and where the enemy reins, that we are our Father's friends.'

1 comment:

  1. Love this quote! Love you! If we all do what Gma Baugh tells us to do (write a book, sing in the tab choir) we'll end up in a good place :). Can't wait to read the rough draft of your book in these posts.

    ReplyDelete