Friday, May 31, 2013

Enduring to the end

This sounds better than. . . waiting. Right now, I wait (endure)until 4:10 pm, that is when Lex gets home. I believe that life is more than just a play ground, or something to get through before the real fun starts. I know that we are to become more. It is also necessary for us to pass through life's lessons and experiences, difficult or easy, there are no side roads. I am hoping to come out the other side more like the people I admire who are loving, strong, and trustworthy. I am reminded that our Savor Jesus Christ has chosen to have for now the unmistakable signs of his endurance in His hands and wrists. If we are seeking to be with Him for eternity, what do we have to show for it? Surviving my boys light saber battles without a fatality or another TBI injury is my practical goal for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment