Saturday, May 4, 2013

Raising Parents

I wanted to start getting my ideas/lessons that I am learning down. I am afraid that they are not going to be in any particular order here,but again, it is a start (work with me people :)
This morning Lex went to rehursal for Ragtime and I get to be Mr. Mom, the difference this morning is that our household runs a bit like a business instead of a mad-house// theocracy because of one beautiful, musical princess, our Abby Who loves to entertain all of us by giving us roles in her life of production of wonder, make believe, and happiness.It is business like because she gets to do the work of entertainment of her two younger brothers, while I attempt to multitask and write at the same time supervise your production. Love you my Abby.  I am trying to learn from her the faith to believe everything is going to be alright, because her sweetness has made life more than bearable today it has made mine happy. My Pa keeps telling me that our Heavenly Father is more concerned about raising parents than He is with us raising our children and that we learn far more from our kids than we can teach them. I am getting there my Pa, I still have a lot to learn from my kids and most days do a CHAMPION of a job at it, thanks to their patience with me, loving neighbors, family, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment