Friday, May 22, 2015

Summer = thriving mode?

With my recent increase in blogging activity, in that sense I'm thriving. I was text a few weeks ago by a friend:" I had the coolest dream last night. You were working with George really hard at physical therapy. You decided to surprise your wife with a dance. You were able to stand up without any support and do "the wave" with your arms. It's hard to describe in words but you ended up doing a whole hip hop routine. It was super cool. You also need to write a new blog post! I keep checking for updates for something motivational. I love reading blogs. PS. This is Mary Myers. I'm not sure if you have my number or not." So Mary, I'll continue to strive to thrive.
I wrote two years ago how I was in survival mode during the school year and that it was nice to have a summer where Lex was able to be home.
Now with her as Annie in Murray City's production of Annie get your gun & her helping her sister direct Draper City's production of Alice in Wonderland. I see here about as much as during the school year.
Now it's up to me to get in gear to start to do public speaking on distracted driving. I need to use the video as a PR piece for promotion. Any takers? Feel free to contact me @ curtiskentbaugh@gmail.com with distracteddriving in the subject box please. That, keep up on my summer reading list, entertain my boys with a new Spanish word of the day and blog. Life of a wannabe CHAMPION here.

No comments:

Post a Comment