Saturday, September 21, 2013

Willingness

Is what is desired for us to become from our Father in Heaven, see Mosiah 3:19 in The Book of Mormon. I have a cousin who went to Paraguay on a mission and got sick and had to come home early. The same thing happened to my sister-in-law's new husband.This does not make them failures.
Lex came home the other day running from work, back to work, after making dinner for us and picking up a costume for a performance by Abby. She stood in the kitchen and broke down, sobbing that she feels like she is failing. I wanted to hold her, but felt that I was failing in that regard as in almost all areas of my life right now. All I could do is tell her that I loved her and that she was not failing in my book.I know how that feels and that I was sorry.I love you too, Trever and Blake. We did not come here to fail and none of us are, myself included.

No comments:

Post a Comment