Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sureal

I find myself, going through the motions at times in my life and seek for the enthusiasm that my kids ooze with. It takes some clean up, but they are so worth it.
I hear people say that, "I do not know where I would be without the church." Not a bad statement, It made me realize that I do know exactly where I would be and I am glad that I am not there.
I notice now that I have premonitions, nothing profound, like end of the world visions or winning lottery ticket numbers, but common sense things like, that is going to be hard to get past in your wheelchair, if you put that there. premonition may be the wrong word, common sense sounds more realistic, but when you have a TBI and your problem solving skills were jeopardized. I claim every breakthrough as an epiphany.

No comments:

Post a Comment