Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Role Reversal

Yes, I already covered some of this in my Mr. Mom post, but I wanted to emphasize how blessed of a man I really am. My wife Alexie is amazing. She is the most passionate person I have ever met.I joke with people and tell them that she is my connection to culture, but it is no joke. She loves the theater, music, English and teaching. I love her.
I wait anxiously for her to get home, much like a dog must wait for their owner to come home, and when she comes in, I usually bombard her with a hundred questions about the day.I am that in need of adult conversation and I love my kiddos.
I did this scheduled bombardment of questioning her first week back teaching, she had to remind me lovingly that, (she)just got home and had a headache, and to just let her be home. Boy, do I know how that feels. A saying about walking in another person's shoes before making a judgement call comes to mind. I am a blessed man indeedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment