Sunday, September 8, 2013

Life happens

This is my excuse for not posting for a few days.I do not like that this brings to mind/ is associated with the other 'blank happens', that is NOT what I want to convey here.I do like the idea that life is what happens when you are busy planning for it. Those spontaneous smiles and giggles from my Colester when I make eye contact with him and hold it. When Lex calls to tell me that she forgot something and needs me to do her a favor, A cousin texts to tell me that I am Champion, an aunt laughs with me about how adventurous parenting is. I love life and the therapy it offers. I do not like the therapy at times, but I do love it because of the perspective that the Gospel gives me. Men and women are that we might have joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment