Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I am a geek, no,not the cool kind

like on The Big Bang Theory.I had to laugh at myself when my mother-in-law came and picked up my Colester so that I could rest up and get feeling well. What did I do? I should have gone right upstairs and napped, but instead I tried to catch up on my reading (I have lost count how many I am currently reading, I think only 5 books?) and now am blogging away.
Lex talks about how the cool kids at her school are geeks, but they are confident and caring about others. She also talks about their trainings and lunch breaks and how the other mentors are really smart in their fields of expertise. Lex you are the cool kid geek.
My twin bro got me a Bazinga t-shirt with the word on front and a yellow cape velcroed to the back. To Maxwell and Coleman, I am a cool superhero when I wear it to family functions. I have yet to brave it and wear it to therapy or in public, but it is a matter of "when," not "if."

No comments:

Post a Comment