Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Clean


This year, Had me going through our stack/pile of mail. In it I came across the things that I had up at the hospital, my admittance report, get well cards, rehab schedule and notes from my therapists. I am reminded of the authur of The Gospel of Second Chances stating that,” no matter how long or bad the winter is, spring always follows.” I am a living miracle that this is true.
One of my favorite entries done by my OT was, “Curtis’ best friend Marc Mckay, surprised Curtis with a visit today. He was excited to see him.” I have the best friends.They are not just fair-weather friends. 
As we get our house ready to sell, yes we are going to move. I have to remind myself that there are good people everywhere. This neighborhood has been so good to us and become our family as we started our family. They will be missed.I am talking myself into being excited for our next adventure as we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment