Monday, March 17, 2014

Meaning

"To the brain meaning is every thing" Neuroscientist Dr. Page Bailey. I am at a point in my recovery that I am worried, shocking I know, about the next step. I know that I have written about my progress and only getting into trouble when I try to take more than one step at a time. In relate-able terms in the workforce. I am looking for the next promotion directly over me not two or three. I am not looking to beat the system.That connection comes from my twin brother Matt's life.
As I am typing the song 'Hanging By a Moment' from Lifehouse: "Desperate for changing, starving for truth . . .Forgetting all I'm lacking, completely incomplete. I'll take your invitation, you take all of me now." It has been on my find for the last few weeks. I am particularly taken with the phrases, "Forgetting what I'm lacking" and completely in complete." There is a sense of peace that comes from such self-awareness of knowing that I am imperfect, but that I am progressing and doing my best. I am CHAMPION

No comments:

Post a Comment