Wednesday, March 12, 2014

being in love with life

The captain of the Axion on Disney's WALL-E tells the computer autopilot, "I want to do more than survive, I want to live." I have to admit, step one- self awareness -check. I have been in a 'funk' lately and something about spring being right around the corner has me excited about all the little things that spring means,things like: growing a garden, being able to get outside more to just be outside, seeing my kids play for hours outside, riding bikes, swinging, and being kids. I am a blessed man, I wouldn't have chosen this type of life therapy for me, but I know that it is what I need to be the person that I can be. In the words of Art Berg, "My dreams are coming true not in-spite of my challenges, but because of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment