Friday, February 28, 2014

My Immediate Fam:

Lex's family  blog is named 'Fudge'  because of a saying that she found:
 "Families are like fudge, mostly sweet, with lots of nuts!"

Pa: Being my best friend, He told me that when he got to the hospital after the accident, he had to pray and make sure that before he gave me a blessing  that his will of getting me back was the right thing to bless me with, because he knew that he wanted me back.

Momsy: I am not surprised and find it symbolic, yes this is me attempting to make sense of everything in my life, that my first memory of waking up after the accident is seeing my Mom sitting over me smiling, I excitedly said, “Hi, Mom!” she cried of course. One of my sacred memories with my Mom sums up our relationship: Years ago, I was confused and mad, both an understatement, I grabbed my phone on her kitchen counter to leave. She stopped me, taking my phone and asking me, “Curtis, where are you going? Everyone who loves you is here.”

Dr. Neal: I did not have a great relationship with my older brother growing up, something about me being a taddeltail, it is nice to have that in the past tense, would have been better not to have it at all, but life happens. I have been amazed at how much we have both changed. He is one of my best examples as a father, loving and spending time with his kids. He gets down on the floor and plays with them, I love seeing that.

Hermano Matt: His name means, 'gift of God' and he is that for me. People ask me what it is like to be a twin? I respond with my own question, what is it like not being a twin? I have already mentioned how hard of a worker that he is. I was able to see him in his 'element' last month and again recently, when he did a probono eye exam for me up at the Moran. He is my ‘keeper’ and continually checks in on me, as well as puts up with me calling him at least every other day.

Kevy: The cool kid, yes it was me who stole your clothes when you left on your mission.I cannot help to laugh when people ask me if I am Kevin's brother.

Amyers: The sibling that I wish was living next door, of course to appreciate that feeling of longing she is currently living in Chicago and I am here in Utah.

Lacers: My "Person" in my fam, we just get each other.

we have a close-knit extended family on both sides, I claim many others as family, friends from school, my mission and neighborhood, as well as my in-laws, they each deserve their own post. This is just a start. I love you all and am CHAMPION  because of you and your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment