Friday, February 14, 2014

F.E.A.R.

"False Evidence of Appearing Real"- Mark Kastleman, Candeo. He goes on to explain that fear serves a purpose, foe example getting us out of our house if we smell smoke. He also discusses in detail the chemical reaction chain of stress hormones that the fight or flight response sets into motion regardless of the fear being real or just perceived.
 D$C 6:36, "Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not. " has always been a favorite scripture and now, I am even more impressed by it's at first simpleness and continued dimensions for applications in my life. There is also 1 John 4:18, that contrasts love and fear, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
I have got a long way to go to have perfect love, but I do know the Source of perfect love from my Heavenly Father and with Faith in Him. In Mathew 19:26 reads, "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. "  I cannot tell you how many Doctors told me that I would never walk again, because I was in a medically induced comma when that was said to my family. I am a living testimony of these scriptures, as well as miracles.
Love on, live on

No comments:

Post a Comment