Saturday, February 22, 2014

Did you ever wonder how your dog feels when . . . .

you get home?
 you take him/her for a walk?
or even go for a drive?
Oh, the things I can relate to now. I am a dog person, nothing against cats, other than Lex is allergic to them.
I am more of a homebody than I ever have been, yes it's TBI related. So, when someone I like comes home, rarely is there anybody who I do not like coming home to my home, I get as excited as a puppy to see them. The same comparison goes for getting me out for a stroll around the block or to the park, as well as ridding in the car. I try to notice everything that has changed since the last time I was out. My attention is focused on everything and therefore nothing, going from one thing to the next so excitedly and rapidly a dog would have a hard time keeping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment