Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tweet: anxiously anticipating spring & a glimps at one of my everyday's

If I were to use twitter here's my day.Usually a Wednesday & Friday proceed as follow, it is my own Groundhog Day, according to Toilet Trivia the Groundhog wakes up hungry and ready to mate:
  • wake up to one of my kiddos asking me to tickle them, yes it's going to be another CHAMPION day
  • ending up with only my Colester to wrestle with as Lex takes Max and Abby to school and heads to work.
  • Morning prayers 
  • attempting to get my leg brace on, so to be able to walk downstairs. I tell myself that once I get it on , my day gets easier, yes I use my psych degree knowledge on myself throughout the day- keeps life interesting, my mind active, and gives me a sense of accomplishment for having a degree and using it in the mundane.
  • Convincing the Coleman that it is time to get some breakfast, not just a cookie or treat
  • Morning meds: antidepressant, chill pill and a stool softener. Another It's going to be a CHAMPION day, after all moment. I have found that if my Cole-Cole is eating, he I usually entertained enough so that I can check my email and blog.
  • Reading books with Colester and catching a PBS kids show before Max gets home from kindergarten
  • When Max does get home. I have another moment, when Coleman is excited to see him and they play together, to read in my selection of 6 books i am currently reading.
  • Making lunch and indulging in a bowl of Mac&Cheese my guilty pleasure.
  • convincing Max to get his homework done. This rarely happens before Mom gets home.
  • Getting our daily dose of Wild Kratts Max's favorite PBS Kids show.
  • A scramble to do the dishes and clean up the house before Lex gets home with our Abber girl
  • attempting and failing miserably to stay out of the narrowest part of our home, where our laptop is on the counter in between the kitchen and dinning area.
  • catching up on blogging and putting Lexy's English teacher mode to my benefit, as long as my ego can take it.
  • Dinner time, Homework & reading.
  • Night meds, prayers and lights out
  • Spring will allow me to take an evening roll around the block with anyone willing to go with me, as well as time watering my garden boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment