Thursday, November 28, 2013

Next step

Me putting into practice, "You Can Do it Now" In therapy working with the PT students, Brandy and Matt, I am being dicected, it is more my kenomatics, which is the rythem of walking, and my TBI than my physical anatomy.
On the Spiritual front, I am experiencing the same type of refinement, I found this quote from Bruce C. Haven, "If you have problems in your life, don't assume there is something wrong with you. Struggling with those problems is at the very core of life's purpose. As we draw closer to God, He will show us our weaknesses and through them make us wiser, stronger. If you are seeing more of your weaknes, that just might mean you are moving closer to God and not further away." I hope that this is the case as I  continue to struggle.
I am Thankful for being at this next step and for all those loved ones who have helped me get here. From The Gospel of Second Chances there is this thought, "The first step in the direction of perfection is exercising the faith to recognize that we are not there yet." check, I have many more steps to go and it feels CHAMPION to be on the right path, heading in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment