Tuesday, November 26, 2013

i . . . .

  1.  have noticed that my life has been to focused on me, a recovering narcassist.
  2. am a fool (NOT- hopefully:)
  3.  am a child of God
  4. like lists
  5. am a tease
  6. am an insightful sinner
  7. am a son, brother, friend, husband, uncle and father
  8. finally got my act together and voted, so now i can have an opinion
  9.  am a work in progress, and am grateful for all of those people believe in me and check on me, my Pa text me a quote of the day by Brad Wilcox, "Heaven is not a prize for the perfect, but the future home of all who are willing to be perfected."
  10. want to be 'willing.' Something about the Spirit V.S. the flesh.
  11. am a  "CHAMPION" as defined by President Uchtdorf in the past October 2013 LDS General Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment