Sunday, November 17, 2013

Masterpiece in the making

Was the title of Music and the Spoken Word a few weeks ago. I love this thought that my life is my masterpiece. I am able to make whatever I choose out of it. Thankfully to a Savior, I am reminded  from modern day apostles and Prophets, that my life is His masterpiece if I allow Him to be my Savior.In Some Miracles Take Time, Art Berg talks about not knowing all the answers to the question, Why? He writes, "I have come to realize that somewhere there are more good answers than there are questions.' He continues, "We must all come to realize that beyond our personal understanding there is still darkness and unanswered questions He then finish the chapter with, "Someday, we'll know more."and the following poem:
"Not 'til the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly
Will God unfold the pattern,
And explain the reason why. 
The dark threads were as needful
In the skillful weaver's hand,
As the threads of Gold and Silver
In the pattern that He planned."
(author unknown)
 I believe that my masterpiece is in the works and am grateful for this belief to help carry me through this process. My Pa text me this from Brad Wilcox, "Heaven is not a prize for the perfect, but the future home of all who are willing to be perfected."

No comments:

Post a Comment