Saturday, January 24, 2015

Mental fitness

What do you do for it in the morning and before going on autopilot? Other than getting yourself dressed? (try it, when half of your body is paralyzed and you'll see how much of a mental, problem-solving activity it becomes)  I keep telling people who are graduating from college that they will miss it going to college not getting dressed, most people need convincing that will be true. I miss not being in school, If I had the money I would always be in it, but I am a nerd.
My Pa signed me up for Brain HQ and I've been on that once a month for a half a year. I just recently discovered Luminosity, which is a free sight, and have got hooked and play against my kiddos. I was frustrated that My Abbyster was beating me. My Maxwell heard me and got serious, having me look in his eyes as he reminded me, " you were in a car accident and have had some short-term memory loss." Who is the parent in this scenario?

No comments:

Post a Comment