Thursday, September 3, 2015

TGIF #2

Nanna, my mother-in-law, loves to serve. She  helps me  with my kiddos  and walks them to school 4 days a week, fills my wheelchair tires so that I am able to go with them too, She takes Coleman and I on outtings to help me fight cabin fever.
My BFF as my Pa. I never thought that he would be, but am pleasently surprised. He loves to serve too, and I am the major benefactor.  I was feeling really fuilty about all he still does for me and he text me and asked if i'd rather he serve strangers or a son that he loves?
A high school friend that I can text @3:30 in the morning. Thanks Biggs
Music:Peter Brienholt, Lex found the CD and hooked up our stereo downstairs. My kiddos love to see me sing along and blast it.
Neuroworx open house and Jan & Dale's graciousness
Heather and Kevy filling my "bucket" they took me to the open house and took my Colester to their home to play with the their Janson and get watched by their babysitter. When they came and waited for me to shower, they swept my kitchen floor and folded laundry. Who does that?
Laura Bigler mowing our lawn with he son Lucas.
Redicovered massagechair, it was a gift from my uncles and Pa when I got home from the hospital.
Joe coming with me to addiction recovery meeting. He's a CHAMPION friend.
Swimming at My Uncle Mike's and torturing Coleman. I had way to much fun seeing the terror im his eyes.
A clean basement, thanks to Lex cleaning with the kiddos, instead of me just yelling at them.
Cucumbers coming out of our ears. My kiddos love them.
Opportunity to HT with President Myers. He is the man and gives me the opportunity to serve.
Audiobooks, I can listen to them while doing anything.
Lonliness, it helps me to appreciate my kiddos even when they annoy me.
Text from family and friends. They helps me to feel connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment