Monday, July 13, 2015

TGIF

My grattitude post. I read in The Gifts of Imperfection about how the people who are the most joyful aren't the richest or most successful,  they're the most greatful. This is my attempt to be more joyful.
Who doesn't want/need more joy in their life? One of my favorite parts in Disney's InsideOut movie, other that it was used as a bribe for my kiddos to get their chores done, is the take home message that all emotions are a part of us and arenecessary. "Men are that they may have joy(2Nephi 2; 23)", and to know joy I have to experience sorrow too. Another question from Buddahism for Beginners, " How many people do you know who're grateful, who aren't truely happy? "
I am grateful for:
Being in a book club with my Grandma Baugh
My trials, thanks for President Taylor's example.
My family:
A brillantly talented wife, whose #1 talent is love. super kiddos
amazing parents
CHAMPION sibblings
Extended family and Inlaws who are always around to help out with anything and everything.
My abilities, I gain more every week at Neuroworx
My friends, they're absolutely CHAMPION
My garden, there's something theraputic about growing one.
My beliefs and testimony, I hear all the time how people don't know where they'd be without the Gospel. The scary thing is that I know where i'd be.
I've always had an awesome ward family and neighbors. Someone left a frozen dinner and gifts on our doorstep this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment