Friday, July 3, 2015

Conundrums continued

Recurring life's theraputic gnawing at me continued:
saiah 55:8;
¶For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord
The more I do the more I expect out of myself. That is both uncomfortable & scarey as well as exciting & encouraging.
I cannot turn off my brain, a blessing and a curse.
Impaired judgment, I wish it was only at 2AM & me geetting up to go to the bathroom, but it happens more often than I care to record. That makes me sound so old, CHAMPION Birthday Eve indeed.

Things i Fight:
continually conserving energy
hightend irratability/state of agitation
inability to focus on more than one thing at a time
sleepwalking through life TBI excuse/exception impaired judgement snoozeblazea
reality
fear
Why feeling
ringing in the ears
Become as a child, put away childish things
Looking beyond the mark & cleaning
Reality, live now, change now
Watch yourself, whosoever shall lose his life shall
Save it. Self talk & self control under mindcontrol post, Mosiah 4:28
Purpose in pain, please let/help me to figure out the source so that'll be able to stop it, and thrive instead of merely survive, or perhaps this is my thrive state of being?
To everything there is a season,  but wanting to be everything right now
Wanting to be everything good & CHAMPION
My rehab Dr. Keeps telling me that as long as I am sleeping, I will make it. He told me and my family when I was moved from the ICU directly to the rehab dloor in the hospital that sleep was as important as rehab.

Worrying about worrying
So I am heavily medicated to be able to sleep for your protection & rhis purpose
Insomnia runs in my family, my Pa, & grandma Baugh
Joe Sorenson's father always writing his ideas down and making millions
Goals are just fantasies unless they're written down
My new obsession with verbs, life IS therapy
Spanish lesson 3 verbs for our to be, haber, ser, and estar
Pres. Uctdorf's talk in Priesthood session of conference, Is it I Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment