Friday, May 2, 2014

"You must be the change you seek for in the world"

-Ghandi    I came back to this life to do so, I want to be a father to my kids and a husband to my amazing wife. I am no where near perfect, but I am not about to let that stop me from trying my best to do what I can. I was contacted by the author behind this http://exitbytext.org/ Please check it out. I am excited that she would want me to participate in her life changing campaign.
My Grandma Baugh informed me that there is a new law in effect the 27th of May 2014 that outlaws the use of cell phones in a car in Utah without a hands free device.
Lex told me that at her work, Paradigm High School, the students participated in an assembly where the focus was impaired/distracted driving. The overall feeling that she got from them was that, "Their parents talk on their phones while diving, so why couldn't the do the same?"Lex tried to tell them that "we," their parents generation, don't know any better and that they could be a good example to their parents by not doing it and reminding them not too.

No comments:

Post a Comment