Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Is the rumor true? Moving explanation

We love our neighborhood, our home, and our ward family. Things have happened that were not in our control, I can no longer drive, Lexy's sister who lived by the charter school that they were going to is moving to Heber.
We are seeking the faith to do what we know is best for our family right now, to be closer to family and within walking distance from the kids school.Lex's mom keeps reminding me that we will get a "red light feeling" if we are not doing what our Heavenly Father wants us to do right now, so I'm hoping for that faith. We sold in three days and met the family that will live here. I am excited for them and know that they will be welcomed here.I even convinced my self that this move may be for them and their best. After all, the worth of a soul isn't measurable in His eyes. Lex and I are loved as perfectly as April and her family are by Him. I am not convinced that we are moving on to bigger and /or better, just that He is in charge and knows best and has always provided for us as we give our imperfect best.
Now look what you've done! turned on the water works and I don't know how the off switch works.

No comments:

Post a Comment