Friday, April 17, 2015

Neuroworx is CHAMPION

I love this place and am grateful for the hope that I continue to find here. I started in 2011 because of a referral from my sister-in-law and bother Kevin. I went three times a week.I started in their amazing aquatics therapy program and then graduated to land therapy and the Locomat.Check it out here. I feel like a celebrity knowing both Matt Carter and Dale Hull, two of the most CHAMPION people I've ever met. Jan still scares me a little. She has a sign at Neuroworx that should be bronzed in their new facility that reads:Beware Jan's on duty with a handicap symbol. Don't let my fear go to your head Jan. I currentlt go once a week, my therapy Thursday's with my Pa Baugh and am on a rotating schedule with the clinicians. My kind of CHAMPIONESS has yo be shared. Something about share the love and only take in doses, not all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment