Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Media fast

That's my excuse for not writing on here for a while. I was asked by my companion from Chile why I didn't have a Facebook account. I laughed and told him that I have a life with three kiddos. I get sucked in all to easily, but I have a TBI excuse for that one too.
So, if you are feeling media strained, take a break from the digitization. Life does go on without it. I am reading a book titled Improvised that was written by a friend in High school. She is a dance and takes a dancer view at the self-help industry. It is a refreshing take. Robin Koni you continue to amaze me. Thank you for your insight.
I was excited for this past General Conference, so much so that I woke up on Saturday at a quarter to 5. It was just like Christmas. I was grateful for the messages that were shared and the opportunity I have to study them more, I downloaded them onto my phone the Thursday after. Who would've dreamed that that would be possible?
Maxwell asked me for a gaming system this morning. I told him when he had enough money to buy one, he's welcome to get one. Not to be dismayed by me, he asked me what I had growing up? When I came up with things like Sega and Gameboy, he asked, what about a Wii? I feel old.
I watch BYUTV, because it is safe and I am old. I saw a BYU Devotional by Ryan Holmes about media. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment