Friday, March 20, 2015

Latest and greatest from my Colester

So, I am a big tease, that's how I get my kiddos to do things and it saves my sanity.I get this"Are you serious?" look from them when ever I talk to them. They also take a reassuring look to Lex if I am persistent.
I realized that I could've crossed a line and may have to find a different way to motivate my Cole-Cole, when I was teasing him that he couldn't pick anything up because he is just my little baby. He looked up at me and said,"At least I can walk!" My first thought was, I'm in trouble if my four year old is already able to exploit my insecurities. I'm a dead man when/if he get to be a teenager.
Lex helps me calm down after an episode such as this. She reminds me that, he isn't attacking me or my disability. He is simply stating a fact, that baby's cannot walk, but he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment