Monday, August 4, 2014

#Meekness Monday

In Sunday School we talked about how Moses was the meekest man, It got me thinking about the definition of meek. I was surprised to find that it was so difficult for me to come up with a definition to a word that I commonly hear in the scriptures, talk about one of the mysteries of the kingdom. I started texting my brother Matt and my Pa for their insight and help.We came up with humbly acknowledgement of the true Sourse of strength, our Savior Jesus Christ. My Pa found this talk by Elder Maxwell:http://speeches.byu.edu/index.php?act=viewitem&id=623
 When I first read it, I thought, well now I know for sure that I will never make it, but that didn't stop me from reading it again and again, telling my Pa that I will never be bored again because of this talk and the wealth of potential progress it helps to outline.I wanted to get your thought on this talk please help me define Meekness

No comments:

Post a Comment