Saturday, July 26, 2014

update:Summer reading, Shrek the musical, & moving fun

Lexy doesn't get the summer off, but instead gets to spend it prepping for the next school year by reading books like, 'Man's search for meaning' and 'As aMan Thinketh' as well as 'Peter Pan,' just to name three. As if moving wasn't enough fun, she and Abby are also in Murray City's production of SHREK the musical with rehearsals almost every week night and all day Saturdays. their performance will be :July 31, Aug 1-2. I am trying to stay cool, our A/C keeps our home at about 82 but won't go any cooler and am making our new place a "wheelchair-free"space by only walking while at home! I am exhausted, but CHAMPION, I even took the one step down into our living room  without the use of a person or a wall, it was only with the coaxing and then cheering from Lex.
I feel that things are coming together, we are slowly, but surely transitioning out of"the" living out of boxes and where does this go?" stage of moving.I still check my email and do online blogging here at my in-laws, because our computer is MIA as a casualty of moving. It is exciting to have a place that I know will be ours for the rest of our life. It is feeling more and more like home. It is a very nostalgic feeling.
I have been bombarded with the message in my life's therapy that things will work out. I love having a sure foundation of a caring, loving family, that are so close now. We miss our old neighborhood, but having family close and with knowing and experiencing the truth that good people are everywhere. One day at a time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment