Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Moving explanation


We sold our house! It was listed for only 3 days. Lex and I are torn because we do not want to move, we love our neighbors and our home. We are dong it out of necessity, we only have one driver in the family & we need the kid’s school to be within walking distance.
One would think that selling it so soon would make it easier, but alas, I am a worrier. I made the comment to Lex that it was good to meet the family that bought our home, because they are going to get such a great neighborhood. She rolled her eyes and asked me, “Is that what you need to tell yourself in order to be alright with moving?” My answer is yes.
For FHE we went to Artic Circle to get some ice cream and wear out the kids, a double bonus, and happened to see one of our neighbors, Margaret Hall, there. She asked, as everyone who has seen this foreign looking lawn ornament that is on our lawn about us moving.Both Lex and I feel a need to let them know that it is out of a necessity-things that are not in our control that are the reasons behind our move. She was very polite and told us that she just hates moving, but wished us well.
So now the hunt is on while we are at Lexy's parents place until we find what we need. . . 
Have I mentioned one of my favorite quotes "the problem with praying for patience is that we want it right now!" 
Good things come to those who wait, I only say that now because my wait is over. I am excited to report that we have found a home! 735W. Morning Dew Dr.We are so excited to be close to family. Lex is already planning projects. Prayers are answered. We went over to check things out and our to be next door neighbor Kerm Mckay came over with tears in his eyes to give me a hug, he was so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment