Thursday, October 17, 2013

Some settling my occur

after a General Conference like the one that just ended. I am reeling from the spiritual feast. I am not sure where to even start and am very excited for the November ENSIGN, so that I can study the talks more. I could not help but feel CHAMPION when President Uchtdorf shared his thoughts on being CHAMPION. I mentioned this to the therapist that I worked with today, Amy smiled broadly and told me that I could start telling people that he(President Uchdorf) was quoting me! I told her that I couldn't go that far. I am concerned with my own salvation and cannot take upon me everyone else's.
My twin brother Matthew brought me over a copy of his talk and Elder Holland's. I am grateful to have modern day Prophets and Apostle who are in tune with the needs of modern time.

No comments:

Post a Comment