Friday, October 4, 2013

Return with Honor: Mission Memoires#4

I was transferred from el Coviefe in Antofagasta to Arica, a resort city and the northern point of my mission bordering Peru. I was Elder Pew's companion. He was the zone leader and wanted me to work to keep up with him. He has tremendous faith that was contagious. missionary work was joyous to do with him because of it.He taught me that to truly love someone you serve them. Thank you for loving and serving me Elder Pew.Right when I thought that my mission couldn't get any better, it did and I became Elder Moses' companion.As well as the importance of making goals and putting in the work to reach them He looked like my twin, people called us 11 because we were both tall and skinny. He taught me that the Lord's work was something enjoyable, when you smiled while doing it. If I had a triplet, it would be you Collin Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment