Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"Dream big. . .

as big as the ocean"-from a unknown song, anyone out there want to help me with my source on this one? I have always wanted to save the world.I never imagined that it would be like this and who's to say that my ramblings will have any effect on it? .Keep hope alive and keep going. Dreams are worth it.My Pa wrote to me while on my mission in Chile to give people the best possible brush with the Gospel light. That is my hope and dream with my ramblings.
 I remember a friend in high school asking me what made me happy? My response to Missy Ward is still: When others are happy.I know that happiness is found by living up to our standards and serving others.I am happy, a work in process and excited to be on this journey.
I was chatting with Sarah, a PT student at Neuroworx and she told me that I could be a motivational speaker. I have been told this before at Neuroworx by Terri, maybe that is why I keep going back to put up with their torture/therapy -they play into my CHAMPION narcissism. I laughed at Sarah and told her that I went home and told my wife that when Terri told me that and that my wife replied, "yes, you could be a motivational speaker 8 days out of ten." Sarah laughed at that, telling me that,"that should still work, you don't have to have speeches everyday of the week." who knows, my dream is to do something that will always keep me learning and growing, for now that is being Mr. Mom at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment