Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#I don't want to . . .

Inset whatever your particular "erk" in your life right now.
for me it is change, I get comfortable and want to stay that way. A universal law of physics is, "a body in motion . . ." I wasn't smart enough to even attempt Physics in college, but I do watch The Big Bang Theory. I laugh at how OCD Sheldon is and that makes me realize how ridiculous I am being about my comfort zone, although I do have a valid excuse for not driving, but then again, I find myself at times just as narcissistic. For example at Neuroworx I was working with Brad, a PT student from the U, whose students up at the U coincidently gave him the nickname "Sheldon," and walking around the halls without the use of my hiking pole, when he asked me where my poster was -They have started to put posters up of their clients, I told him that "we" were moving buildings this year and I was shooting for a broze statue of me in the entryway of the new building, at the very least a bust, but now I am thinking about having a fountain. Just at that moment Jan rounded the corner and Brad told her, "Curtis was just telling me how upset he was that he did not have a poster up yet." I quickly told her what I had in mind, to which she smiled and told me that she would be sure to get" right on that."
Life is change. In order to become what my Heavenly Father wants me to be, I still have a long way to go. My plan is to stop fighting against it  and live with the faith that He knows best and requires me to do my best, as little as that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment