Friday, November 13, 2015

Grey Friday?TgIF #8

So, an explanation about the title  if next Friday is Black Friday does that make today grey Friday? I am grateful for this week:
classical music & audio books, scriptures and conference talks on my phone while therapeutically cleaning make me smile. That's the extent of my multitasking for now.
I got a phone call from Ellis Christensen, my church pew buddie in West Jordan. We're pen pals too.
Coleman once again cuddling with me in the middle of the night.
Abby putting me to bed and tucking me in. It's suppose to be the other way around, I know.
Addiction recovery missionaries. I want to be you when I grow up.
"He lives" theme of our ward's primary program
Laundry Mondays are CHAMPION with Coleman's help. He loves to drop the dirty clothes down the stairwell.
Holidays' anticipation excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment